- "Pure Oil with an impactful formulation: No harmful chemicals! All of our oils are 100% pure. We don’t add any fillers - but retain the natural goodness of our blends. Each of the oils in this set help to remedy some of our most common health concerns like stress, headaches, anxiety, sleeping issues, inflammation, coughing, cold, muscle pain, and more!
- Why Aromafume? Aromafume 7 Chakra Oils are produced by a family owned company founded in 1900 with lineage extending over 5 generations in incense and perfumery products. All perfumery blends are developed in house, and have been passed down for generations. The entire range is made in India, where yoga was created with the inputs of old age yoga gurus. Warning: you will love this so much you won't use anything else, ever again!
- Makes a fantastic gift and a super happy recipient! ENGAGE WITH US: Please share pictures of your experience on Instagram #aromafume & Follow us on Instagram (@aromafume) and facebook. WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY
- Enhanced with SPIRITUAL CHAKRA CRYSTALS: To maximize the impact of the oils, aspects of the blending process are done in the presence of and using Crystals specific to a chakra, each of which produces frequencies that promote well-being further enhancing the impact of the oils."
7 CHAKRA - ANAHATA ROLL ON 8ML
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY | FREE INSTORE EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
For your convenience, item(s) purchased online may be exchanged or refunded at Bodhi Tree within South Africa provided all online return policy conditions are met. A refund will be provided to you by crediting your original method of payment. Please note that cash refunds will not be provided under any circumstances and courier charges cannot be refunded.
Bodhi Tree Online Returns Policy
There may be times when you will need to return an item purchased from us. Our Returns Policy is designed to assist you with your return. The benefits given by our Returns Policy are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), as well as any other applicable acts.
If you wish to return any item(s) you have purchased, you can either return the item(s) via courier to our online store or in person to The Bodhi Tree store within South Africa (only) within 30 days from the date of purchase.
We encourage you to return your parcel via reputable traceable courier services as all returned parcels remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by The Bodhi Tree.
Store purchases cannot be returned or refunded online.
Returns Policy Conditions
At The Bodhi Tree we want to ensure you love the items you purchase. If you have changed your mind on a purchase we will exchange your item or refund your original method of payment provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days (inclusive) from the date of purchase.
- You produce your original The Bodhi Tree invoice (receipt) when you return the item
- The item is in original saleable condition:
- With all original tags and any sewn labels still attached
- In an unworn, unopened and unused state
- A return form is completed and accompanies your item(s) being returned
- In original packaging
If you are not able to comply with these requirements,The Bodhi Tree reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund on change of mind items. The Bodhi Tree will not accept a bank statement as proof of purchase.
We regret that we are unable to accept the exchange or return of the following items for change of mind for hygiene reasons:
- Hair accessories
- Undergarments and related accessories
Online Exchanges and Refunds
If you would like to exchange an item(s) for an alternative item(s), please complete the online Return Request form that is located within My Account under ‘My Orders’ prior to sending the item(s) back.
Exchanges can only be exchanged for the same value of the purchase price of the item being returned.
Your item (s) that you wish to return needs to be sent back to our online returns address with the relevant return documents, duly completed and tax invoice (receipt).
If the alternative size or colour is no longer available, provided all the Returns Policy Conditions are met, a refund will be provided to you crediting your original method of payment. All return courier costs will be for your own expense and this will deducted from your refund amount.
To obtain a refund please fill out the online Return Request (RMA) form that is located within My Account under ‘My Orders’ prior to sending the item(s) back.
A refund will be provided to you crediting your original method of payment, providing all the Returns Policy Conditions are met and our warehouse has received the original item that is being returned. Cash refunds will not be provided under any circumstances.
COMPLETING A RETURNS REQUEST FORM ONLINE
- Log into your The Bodhi Tree ‘My Account’ and go to “My Orders’.
- Click on the order that contains the item(s) that you wish to return or request an exchange for and click on the returns button
- After you have submitted your return request , one of our friendly staff members will get in contact with you to organise a collection
- Once you have sent your item(s) back to The Bodhi Tree, the owner will authorise the refund
Before sending, please ensure all details on this form are correct. You will also need to write the returns number on the outside of the parcel. You will be notified by email the status of your exchange or refund..